28th Post

2016 MTV VMAs

Last night was the 33rd MTV VMA and so many wonderful and awful dresses/outfits were worn.
I rather not talk about the bad ones but rather only the good ones.
So with out further adue here are my five MTV VMA dresses/outfits.

Alessia Cara's very casual look:
The young singer wore the most casual outfit I have ever seen at an award show, and I love it!
Simple jeans, tucked in white tee, matching white shoes, camo jacket and choker.
The more I look at her outfit, the happier I am for her.
She came as herself MAKE UP FREE , wore something comfortable and killed it.

Winnie Harlow's statement:
The beautiful model joined Beyonce's entourage in a stunning gray dress, that just looks like fabric wrapped in a fancy way. Despite that, which is so easy is so easy to look over, Winnie's dress is so DROP dead gorgeous. I can't think of anyone else that could have pulled off the dress better than her.

Ariana Grande's two piece:
How can you not love Ariana Grande when she's wearing Alexander Wang.
The simplicity of her off the shoulder crop top, long black pants, and matching black choker makes it so easy to understand and love. 

Rihanna Gown:
Rihanna wore a Alexandre Vauthier Fall*2016 Couture gown.
I love this dress because it reminds me a fancy long trench coat (in a good way).
Rihanna wore it wonderfully, like she does everything else.

Blue Ivy's golden :
Yes, not the Queen B but the Queen B's Baby.
Blue Ivy slayed as she walked beside her mother's side in her $11,000 dress.
The beautiful gold dress with a tutu button is what I wish my childhood was, and I can't get over the fact that she wore matching sneakers. Not to mention the tiara.
Sorry(But really, I'm not sorry), Blue Ivy stole the show in my eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts