29th Post

Quiz Time
In honor of school being back in session, here is a POP QUIZ.
Please do the quiz and summit it  through the comment section or through my snapchat.
@foxbunnycountry
Questions:
1. What's your name?
2.Where are you from?
3.How old are you(optional)?
4. How did you discover FoxBunnyCountry?
5.Was there something you were looking for when you discovered FBCountry?
6.What's something you like or dislike about FBCountry, and why?
7.What are somethings you would like to see on FBC?
8.Should I change FBC's image?
9.Would you like to be apart of FBCountry?
Those are all of the questions I have. I really do encourage you to take this little quiz of mine, and summiting. I want to hear from you guys, and hear your thoughts and feedback. To question number 9, it's simple, just subscribe to the my blog through Google.
Till next time!

Comments

Popular Posts