What's In My Purse?

Hey lovelies!πŸ‘‹ Yogurt here, and welcome back to FoxBunny Country. This week I decided to a 'What's in my purse.' To be honest, I really don't know what's in my purse right now. I have an idea but I'm not πŸ’― sure. My purse is sitting next to me right now and I'm just going to write along as I go through it. Let's hop to it.πŸ‘‰
 Spoons:πŸ₯„
 Ok, right off the bat, when I reached my hand into my purse I pulled up an unopened Wendy's spoons. I went to Wendy's a few hours ago, that could be it. Now there is 2 unopened Wendy's spoons in my purse.

Earbuds:
The next thing I pull out of my purse are my beloved grey wireless earbuds. These are my life! I take these things! I takes these things everywhere. To the bathroom, to school, to work. I am being totally serious.😐

Hair Dye:
So I just got my hair done todayπŸ’‡ and I also colored the ends of my hair, and now I have left over dye wrapped up in my purse. Cool.

A Wall Charger:
You never know when you will need a wall charger. Personally, my phone is always dyingπŸ˜…, so I always carry a wall charger and a portable one around with me, just in case.

VapoRub:
Ok, honestly, I don't even know why I left this in my purseπŸ˜‚. I recently bought VapoRub for my chest. That was about 3 weeks ago, and I haven't really used it since then. It's just been hanging in my purse for no reason.

Febreze:
Febreze To Go! This is a life saver! Really handy when I'm out all day. Or when you're around babies who decide to spit up on your shirt.😭 Yay!

Portable Charger:
As I mentioned before, I always a wall charger and a portable one around with me. I rarely go anywhere without it.
The charger I have is a Palanfo M20000 EL-Exernal Battery 10000mAh Portable power bank for smartphones&Tablets- Gold. My friend's mom me one of hers but you can easily get at Amazon for $16.99.πŸ‘Œ

πŸ’•My little Product Bag:πŸ’•
This is just a small little pouch where I keep my feminine products. I recommend that all girls and women alike carry something like this in their purse, it's honestly saved me millions of times when I'm in a public setting.πŸ˜‡
In it right now is a pad, money, 2 collagen hydrogel eye patch from the brand LUKE, Charcoal oil
blotting paper from Forever21, Victoria's Secret sizing paper, lash and eyebrow wand, from the brand e.l.f, CarMax, eyeliner from the brand e.l.f, thermometer, a flash drive, nail clipper and travel sized Aleve.

My wallet:
Next in my purse in my Mario wallet full of movie tickets.
I have a little habit, where I put all of my movie tickets in my wallet. I know wired.πŸ‘½

A Johnson Johnson Travel Size Aid Kit:
I bought the kit about 2 1/2 months ago and still haven't use it yet. In a way you could say that's a good thing.πŸ˜„

πŸ’¦Ponds Moisturizer πŸ’¦:
I carry two different pond's travel sized moisturizers.  Rejuvenating anti-wrinkle cream and clarant B3 dark spot correcting cream. I live where winter is really harsh so having these babies around are amazing. πŸ’Ÿ

Deodorant:
I use Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray. I like the dry spray because it's easy to share without worrying any germs and I don't  have to worry about any white marks.

My Phone😍:
My phone is a SAMSUNG.It is my love. So much love is oozing my heart right now, I promise.

✏Pens and Pencils:
I also have pens and pencils, because you never know when you need one or the other. I don't have many. I could use a few more.πŸ˜…

My House Key:
Nothing much.πŸ˜•

My Debit Card:
I probably should put that in my wallet.πŸ’Έ

A Homemade Lip ScrubπŸ’„:
My lips scrub is really simple; sugar, honey, and extra virgin olive oil. Again I don't completely know why I carry this around.

Movie Tickets:
I have so many in my wallet and now at the bottom of the my purse.🎬
I think I should clean my purse out more.
What do you think?

One Travel Sized Victoria Fragrance Mist:
My new favorite Victoria fragrance mist is BLUSH. OHMYGAWD!πŸ‘ Hands down my go to spray.

The only things left in my purse are a few hair ties, bobby pins, change, and trash.
Just like every other typical purse.😁

That's all I have in my purse. Thank you for tuning in with this week's postπŸ™. Make sure to follow the blog and until! πŸ’‹
And let me know what you think of the emojis. It's something new. Like it? Dislike it? Let me know.






Comments

Popular Posts