FoxBunnyCountry is 1

I honestly can't believe that it has been a whole year since the birth of FoxBunnyCountry. I really can't explain where the time went. I'm so grateful for all of the love and support I have received in this past year. As I look back I haven't shared too much about myself so please allow me to do so. 

My name is Sarai. I'm17 years old, was born December 28th 1999 in the United States.
I currently work part time at a local grocery and I'm a junior in high school. After I graduate high school I plan on going to college to study fashion, marketing and learn a foreign language.I'm leaning towards Korean, what do you guys think? I more than enojoyed this past year with the blog. I hope for many more😄 

↓Make sure to follow FBCountry↓

👻:@foxbunnycountry
📷: @foxbunnycountry
📧:foxbunny.country@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts