50 Things about me ๐Ÿ™Š

                         Get to know me ๐Ÿ˜Š
                        50 things about me
                           Let's hop into it ๐Ÿฐ

1.I'm 17 years old

2.I don't like eating in the dark.

3.I certainly work 2 jobs

4.I have a huge spider phobia

5.I'm lactose sensitive person who LOVE ice cream๐Ÿ˜

6.I've been telling myself I'll get a fidget spinner for the past 2 months ๐Ÿ˜‚

7.I can eat carrots as if they were chips

8.I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue ๐Ÿ˜œ

9.I'm a strongly believe and good vibes only

10.I've came up with the name FoxBunny Country when I was freshmen in high school

11.I feel wired holding a phone without a popsocket

12.sometimes I forget to eat

13.I hate peanutbutter

14.I hate the fact that this list has so many 'I''s

15.I like manga

16.And I love Anime

17.I was never scared of clowns and I'm still not

18.I wish I knew it would be hard to get a phone case for my LG G6 before I bought it

19.I feel like I use LOL and emojis more than actual punctuation ๐Ÿ˜‰

20. Two of my favorite movies is Breakfast at Tiffany's and Howls Moving Castel

21.My mom does a lot of my laundry #spoiled ๐Ÿ˜Š

22.I don't have a problem walking barefotted in the woods ๐Ÿ˜

23.I started my interest in fashion when I was in 4th grade

24.I hate when people call Elsa a princess. SHE IS A QUEEN! ❄

25. I hate it when people stick their tongue out when using snapchat dog filter.

26.I can be a really cheap person as well as the most expensive person ๐Ÿ’ธ Did that make since? ๐Ÿ™Š

27.It annoys my soul when people call the kpop group BTS 'behind the scenes' ๐Ÿ˜ก

28.I don't believe in working at a job your not happy with

29.I HATE my voice on recordings

30.certainly single

31.I love writing stories ✒

32.someday I wish to create my own Anime or cartoon series

33.I actually like the Star War prequels ๐ŸŒŒ

34.One of my favorite shows are Angry Mom

35.I enjoy watching K-Dramas

36.I can be a huge sucker when it comes to buying beauty products.

37. My favorite color is blue ๐Ÿ’™

38.I'm not a huge fan of doing my own hair

39.I can eat salads all day and all night

40.I love sushi

41. Most of my friends and family don't know that I have a blog ๐Ÿ™ˆ

42.I recently found out that I enjoy hikes

43.This year's summer goal for me is to become more healthy

44.My favorite holiday is Christmas ๐ŸŽ„

45.the last 3 songs I listen to is Personally, Eye of the tiger, and Flashlight

46.I try really hard to avoid ironing ๐Ÿ˜’

47.Once I hear a song that I like I can listen to that song for days straight

48.My favorite emiji is ๐Ÿ˜‚

49.I like singing and dancing

50.I could live at Walmart ๐Ÿ˜

And that's all lovelies ๐Ÿ˜‰
Which fact about me did you think was the craziest? Did you find anything in common with me?
Let me know ๐Ÿ˜‡
Make sure to follow FBC on instagram:@foxbunnycountry
And snapchat:@foxbunnycountry

Comments

Popular Posts